This would also be such a great lunch idea! And totally on my menu for next week for a lunch for myself and harper to share!
Peach & Burrata Salad with Rosé Vinaigrette
The perfect summery dish with bright, juicy peaches, creamy burrata and a tangy vinaigrette made with rosé vinegar.
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 balls of burrata
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 2 tsp rosé vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2-4 grated garlic cloves, or garlic powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- garnish with mint or basil; serve with toasted or grilled bread
- Combine sliced peaches and burrata on a serving dish.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar; close tightly with the lid and shake until well blended (it should look a little creamy once it's emulsified).
- Taste and adjust accordingly to your preference.
- Drizzle over peaches and burrata.
- Top with basil or mint, if desired. Serve with toasts.
I used this rosé vinegar – it has such a lovely flavor! To make my toasts, I put butter in a cast iron skillet and toasted each side of the bread in melted butter until it reached the level of crispiness we like.