One of my favorite gifts – to give or receive – is a great cookbook. There are so many cookbooks that came out this year that would make the perfect gift!
Here are some ideas on how to gift a cookbook:
- Add linens! An apron, potholders or some kitchen towels would be a nice addition.
- Gift a cookbook with a cutting board, like this, this or this (my fav that I own).
- Add a kitchen-friendly candle, like this or this.
- Add a kitchen utensil, like a whisk or set of spatulas (I also love a seasonal set of spatulas, like these Christmas-themed ones).
- Gift with a classic cast iron pan, a the hottest pan right now, or a pie dish (this set of 3 pie dishes is in my cart right now!).