Everything you see in this board I scooped up at Trader Joe’s, but I’m sure you can find similar items at your grocery stores. Again, just think about a seasonal color and flavor:
- 3 mini pumpkins (I cannot get enough of the white pumpkins, just wait until you see our front door and book shelves!)
- Chianti Red Wine Salami
- Cheddar, to bring in orange and coordinate with the orange pumkin, and a white cheese to offset the other colors (I forget exactly what the white was but it was the one that has the wine soaked rind – more purple!)
- Goat cheese rolled in apricots and cranberries
- Mixed marinated olives
- Green figs (purple would be so pretty!)
- Maple flavored almonds – picked these because of the seasonal flavor
- Beet crackers
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
Here are a few of my favorite platters, including the one I always grab in my kitchen!
I prefer to use a platter with sides for grazing boards because it helps you really fill all the nooks and crannies and gives you something to lean all your goodies against – but really, any platter will work.