Oh yes, you read that right! 3. Ingredient. Crackers. When we’re entertaining, I try not to make everything from scratch and focus on just a few touches where I can invest my time and get the most proverbial bang for my buck. I love adding these quick crackers to the mix, plus, they can be made ahead!
These are so light, too, they’re great for a grazing board to balance meat and cheese and pair so perfectly with a hummus.
The shortcut for these? Nasoya wrappers, which you can find where your store keeps the tofu. I grab the egg roll size and just cut them in long strips. Then, you brush them with olive oil. Easy, right?
I made these in two flavors, one was rosemary parmesan (which, yes, I know, makes these technically 4 ingredients) and one was with the TJ’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. They were both awesome – but I think we all lean towards the one with TJ’s. Hey, it’s faster anyway! But try them both!
As always, I love a good you-do-you-boo recipe – so shake up the toppings to your liking!
3 Ingredient Cracker Recipes
- 1 package Nasoya egg roll wrappers see notes
- olive oil, for brushing
- parmesan and chopped fresh rosemary
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut egg roll wrappers into desired shape and size.
- Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Bake for 4-8 minutes until baked and a bit crunchy.