Okay, this is really our Friendsgiving Menu, but hey, it totally works as your Thanksgiving Menu, too! Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday – I love the entertaining, the houses full of friends and family, that cozy, romantic vibe that starts to fill the air. Plus, there’s no pressure of gift giving – just getting together with your loved ones and making some excellent food in the kitchen.
All week, I’ll be sharing the recipes, tips and tricks and some table inspiration for your Thanksgiving meal!
This year, we’re serving up:
- Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Green Bean Casserole (from scratch!)
- Caramelized Shallots
- Spicy Sausage Stuffing with Cranberries
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Bourbon Glazed Turkey Thighs
Get ready to get cooking!