Three Bean Dip Recipe
Is it a dip? Can we call it a salsa? No matter what you call it, this is the easiest recipe for grilling months - and will go with anything.
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1 15 oz can red or pink beans
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas (garbanzo) beans
- 1 11 oz can corn, mexi corn or 1 jar Trader Joe's corn chile salsa
- 1 4.5 oz can green chilies
- 3-5 stalks of scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 - 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tsp white wine or champagne vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt, pepper to taste
Drain and rinse beans well.
Add all ingredients to large bowl except salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Add salt and pepper, tasting as you go and adjusting as necessary.
Chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold or at room temperature.