Cobb Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Shake up the usual salad with this cobb salad, perfect for lunch or sized up for a dinner salad, complete with homemade ranch dressing.
Servings: 2 salads, plus jar of dressing
- Mixed greens or arugula
- 1 c sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 c corn salsa or fresh corn
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
- 1/4 c chopped bacon
- 1/4 c gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 prepared chicken breast, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp homemade ranch dressing
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1/4-1/2 c mayo
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well mixed. Taste for salt, adjust accordingly.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.