This Easter is just going to be so strange, isn’t it? I’m planning our menu and trying to make it as special as I can without the rest of our family. We’re planning on steaks and smashed potatoes with some veg on the side and a fresh batch of these blondies!
(PS you can grab last year’s Easter menu here!)
These are so easy to whip up, just 7 ingredients and a few minutes and bam, you’ve got blondies ready to bake. Aren’t these so cute, with the spring colored M&Ms?!
I’ve made these blondies a bunch of times already during this quarantine and they go fast. So you know my diet is going really well, huh? Ha! They’re really great with coffee. Just sayin’.
You don’t need anything fancy for this recipe – I use my stand mixer (I have this one, but love this as an affordable alternative, seen here), but you could also use a hand mixer. You’ll also need a 9×13 pan. Mine broke last week, so I’ve been using an 8×8 and breaking the batter into two batches.
Let me know if you make these!
Spring Blondies Recipe
- 14 tbsp butter, softened (2 sticks of butter minus 2 tbsp)
- 2 1/4 c packed brown sugar I use dark
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c m&ms
- 4 oz chopped chocolate or skip the chopped chocolate and drop about 1.5-2c m&ms
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Cream sugar and butter together in stand mixer with paddle attachment or with a hand mixer.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until incorporated. Add vanilla until just combined.
- Add salt.
- Add flour in 3 batches until combined.
- Add mix ins!
- Bake for 30 minutes until edges are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.