Admittedly, I am very simple when it comes to a cocktail. If you want a solid moscow mule or a vodka + [enter whatever your 1, only 1, mixer is], I’ve definitely got you covered. Lately, I’ve been wanting to shake up our gatherings by offering one signature drink for our dinner parties. Ya know, the kind where I can memorize the ingredients, whip a drink together and make it look effortless?
Here are 5 suggestions from some of my favorite bloggers for your Christmas celebrations:
- Inspired By Charm’s Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
2. Cake n’ Knife’s Christmas Sangria
3. Freutcake’s Peppermint White Christmas Cocktail
4. Babble’s Cranberry Ginger Fizz
5. Olive Magazine’s Winter-Spiced Pear Cocktail