Gift giving is my love language – I wish I had bags of money hiding under the mattress just so I could give everyone little gifts! This year, we’re kicking off the gift guide with the hostess in mind. Some of these are great for actual hostess gifts, and some for the hostess with the mostess in your life.
- Whisky Truffles, for a little gesture. (Or up the ante with a nice bottle of whiskey & some glasses). 2. Record player. I love playing old vinyl when we have company. 3. Apron, oven mits. Can you have too many? 4. A chic ice bucket. 5. Chemex coffee maker. 6. Rewined candles. Any scent, but Champagne is my fav. 7. A baguette cutting board/server. For all the even pieces you could want! 8. My go to: cheese knives. Really lovely hostess gift but also great for the hostess in your life. Pair with a nice cheese and cutting board to amp it up. 9. A gorgeous corkscrew. 10. A fondu pot. Legit such a great gift for the go-to house in your circle!
A few more ideas for hostess gifts:
- A nice bottle of wine in a cute cloth bag.
- Flowers in a pretty vase.
- A pie, in a leave-behind pie dish.
- Flowers scheduled to arrive the day after an event. (Bouqs are my fav!)
- Serving platter, cheeseboard.
- A basket with cheese, jams, nice crackers.
What are your go-to hostess gifts?