Want to know a secret? Cookbooks are my favorite. I mean it, I can sit and just read cookbooks all day long! I think they’re also a really fun gift for basically anyone on your list.
I think the best way to pick a great cookbook as a gift is to think about what that person really loves – are they into sweets? Do they just love brunch? Are they a little bit sassy? Do they love the science of cooking? Maybe they love to watch movies. There’s a cookbook for everyone and every personality!
- Cravings. A classic, non?
- Salt Fat Acid Heat. For the person who really loves the science of it all!
- Whiskey in a Teacup. So super cute and who doesn’t love Reese?
- The Perfect Cookie, for the bakers and sweet lovers.
- What’s Gaby Cooking, which is also in our Gift Guide: For the Cook round up. Just love that Cali-cool vibe Gaby has!
- Eat What You Watch – for the move lover!
- Anthony Bourdain’s Les Halles Cookbook. I love Bourdain and anything by him. This one is a preorder!
- Meathead, which is also in our Gift Guide: For the Pitmaster.
- Barefoot Contessa’s Back to Basics is always a solid choice!
- Magnolia Table, because Joanna is just my favorite.
- Better Baking, which is also in our Gift Guide: For the Baker round up!